This is custom heading element
Question: What is Salt Therapy?
Also known as Halotherapy, Salt Therapy is a holistic, drug-free treatment which takes place in a room coated with salt crystals with controlled air and humidity. This microclimate can effectively treat people with respiratory and skin conditions by promoting better breathing, healthier skin, undisturbed sleep and overall wellbeing.
Question: What are the benefits of Salt Therapy?
Salt Therapy works wonders on those suffering from various respiratory and skin conditions. It also not only helps to strengthen the immune system but also eliminates snoring, relieves fatigue, improves sleep and blood circulation. It’s a great way to destress too!
to know what the conditions salt therapy can heal are.
Question: How does Salt Therapy Work?
During Halotherapy (Salt Therapy), the salt is ground into tiny micro particles by our state-of-the-art Halo-generator and then dispersed into the salt room or bed. The salt releases high concentrations of negative ions in the air. Inhaling these ions helps to heal the body and promote overall wellbeing.
Question: How many sessions will I require?
You will be able to see some improvement in your condition after 3-5 sessions. However, as the number of sessions required varies for different individuals, our experienced in-house consultant will examine your condition and advice you on what is best suited for you.
Question: How safe is Salt Therapy?
Salt Therapy is 100% natural, safe and drug-free. It provides long term relief from various respiratory and skin related conditions. It can be used as a complementary treatment or a sole treatment as well.
Question: Is salt therapy recommended for children?
Salt Therapy is a risk free treatment with no artificial elements. This treatment is beneficial for people of all ages, and actually children often experience the greatest results. Children who are 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
Question: What am I not allowed to bring inside the Salt Haven?
Food and drinks are not allowed in the Salt Haven. We do not recommend using phones and electronic devices in the salt haven as:
• The salt microcrystals can damage your device.
• The use of electric devices alters the levels of negative ions in the room which would affect the salt healing properties.
Question: What are the Dos and Don’ts of Salt Therapy?”
• Arrive at least 10 minutes before your session
• Casual, loose-fitting clothing is most appropriate
• Leave your valuables at home. Only small items, such as handbags, may be taken with you inside
the Salt Haven
• Wash your hands thoroughly before entering the Salt Haven
• Maintain verbal silence during adult therapy sessions
• Remain seated in the Salt Haven for your entire session. Leaving can interfere with the treatment of others in the room
• Children who are 5 years old and below must be accompanied by an adult guardian
• No food or drinks, including water, are allowed in the Salt Haven
• Phones or electronic devices are not allowed in the Salt Haven (Please protect your own devices from the salt aerosol)
• Respect the salt room’s extremely delicate nature. Do not throw salt or touch the salt room’s walls or ceiling
• Do not consume alcoholic beverages within 8 hours of your session
• Avoid using perfume before your therapy, it might cause allergic reactions.
Question: Is there research that shows the effectiveness of salt therapy?
Salt Therapy has treated thousands of patients suffering from
various respiratory and skin conditions successfully. Substantial research that has been conducted to verify the effectiveness of Salt Therapy. Click here to check out the research that has been conducted.
Question: What about the concern that salt is bad for you?
It is true that high intake of salt can lead to issues relating to diet, high blood pressure and hypertension however, this type of salt intake is connected to the digestive track. Salt therapy is completely different. When the salt is inhaled, it enters the respiratory system. The amount of micro salt particles entering the respiratory system is so low that it doesn’t present any risk to your health. There are actually no harmful side effects of Salt Therapy and is 100% drugless. It helps to cure those who suffer from respiratory and skin conditions and promotes a good nights sleep and overall wellness.
Question: What conditions can Salt Therapy cure?
Salt therapy has provided benefits for those with the following conditions:
Chronic ENT illnesses
Stress and Fatigue